Dr. Elizabeth (Beth) Davison
Director of Interdisciplinary Studies program
Co-Director of University Documentary Film Services
Professor of Sociology
- PhD and MS, Sociology, North Carolina State University
- BA, Religion and Social Philosophies, St. Andrews Presbyterian College
Curriculum Vitae (PDF, 232 KB)
- The Denim Dynasty
- Dulatown (In Progress)
- R11 (In Progress)
- Exploring The Documentary Form
- Research Methods I, II (Sociology)
- Senior Seminar (Sociology)
Recent Publications (Last 5 years):
- Susan Doll, Elizabeth Davison and Bradley Painting. 2016. Weatherization Impacts and Baseline Indoor Environmental Quality in Low-Income Single-Family Homes. In Building and Environment 107: 181-190.
- Cotton, Shelia R., Elizabeth L. Davison, Daniel B. Shank, and Brian W. Ward. 2014. Gradations of Disappearing Digital Divides among Racially Diverse Middle School Students. In Communication and Information Technologies Annual. Volume 8
- Davison, Elizabeth L., and Hansell, Thomas. S. 2014. Establishing Documentary Production Support for 21st Century Campuses. Education and Information Technologies, 19:227-237.
- Davison, Elizabeth L., and Eatman, Jessica N. 2013 An Ecological Examination of North Carolina Amendment One Vote to Ban Same Sex Marriage. Sociation Today: The Journal, (vol. 11, issue 1).
Department: Department of Sociology
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2242